At Glenfield Dental we aim to provide high quality dentistry with continuity of care for our patients. Under the NHS contract which was imposed upon dentists in April 2006, various limitations and bureaucracy have arisen and therefore we have decided to make our own private registration scheme Smileplan, more widely available. We believe it to be excellent value and membership is available to all our patients. We recommend it to those who want to have regular check ups and hygiene visits with guaranteed access to your chosen dentist at our practice. There are two levels of registration.
- Private registration and dental care with your chosen dentist
- Guaranteed access to continuing care
- All necessary consultations
- Guaranteed emergency access during our opening hours
- Wider range of treatments
- Discounts on additional treatments as and when required
- Discounts on purchases from our dental shop
- One easy single annual fee
Level 1 Basic
Annual comprehensive check up and annual hygiene visit with your dentist or hygienist
£62.00 annual payment
Level 2 Standard
Six-monthly comprehensive check up and six-monthly hygiene visit with your dentist or hygienist plus routine xrays
£128.00 annual payment
To register now please ask your dentist or any member of our staff who will be pleased to help you.